This Easy Pay product is for those who wish to pay on a session by session basis. You must select a Session number from the drop down option.
You can ONLY join in the group workshop that takes place on the Session & Date you purchased. Please make sure you select the correct Session & Date otherwise you may not be allowed to participate.
Important: Please keep a careful list of those sessions you’ve attended so you don’t order the wrong session by mistake.
Session 1: Thursday, August 27, 2020
Session 2: Thursday, September 3, 2020
Session 3: Thursday, September 10, 2020
Session 4: Thursday, September 18, 2020
Time: 12 noon (US Central Daylight Time)
Over and above the standard Return & Cancellation Policy, a 72-hour cancellation period required. Any missed sessions can be rescheduled at the regular session fee of $125.
If the status shows ‘Out of stock’, please contact Jelaila for the date of the next group session.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a group setting, with Jelaila Starr creating the energetic space for your best experience.
Note: In the email sent to you will be a link where you are advised to download session instructions to be read before your session takes place. It contains important information such as contact details, and preparations for your workshop sessions.
The Galactic Peacekeeper 101 workshop is a series of four (1-hour) sessions provided by phone. Below is a brief description of what will be covered in the 4 sessions.
This workshop will be taught in 4 sessions, with each session being one hour long.
- The art of negotiation and leveraging for win/win
- Identifying wants vs needs
- Honor and Integrity: the glue that holds the deal together
- The importance giving apologies prior to negotiating an agreement
- Why traditional apologies don’t always work
- The 3 key components of an effective apology
- How to give an effective apology that is soul-healing
- How an effective apology heals the wound, permanently freeing your Inner Child from that pain.
- Practice for negotiating and creating agreements.
- Participants will be able to apply the agreements they create during the workshop to resolve current conflicts in a win/win manner.
- Practice for giving good apologies.
- Participants will be able to use the apology to release the pain and anger of current or past grievances so that the pain is completely eradicated. They will know they hit the mark because the other person never brings it up again.
By the time you have completed the four sessions, you will have the necessary knowledge required to begin negotiating strong win/win agreements in every aspect of your life. You will also know how to give soul-healing level apologies.
Participants need to read or reviewed the following material prior to the sessions.
- Read Agreements, the 6th Key of Compassion
- Read Apologies, the 7th Key of Compassion
- Write down any conflict for which you wish to create a agreement
- Write down any grievance for which you wish to give an apology