This Easy Pay product is for those who wish to pay on a session by session basis. You must select a Session number from the drop down option.
You can ONLY join in the group workshop that takes place on the Session & Date you purchased. Please make sure you select the correct Session & Date otherwise you may not be allowed to participate.
Important: Please keep a careful list of those sessions you’ve attended so you don’t order the wrong session by mistake.
Session 1: Saturday, November 14, 2020
Session 2: Saturday, November 21, 2020
Session 3: Saturday, December 5, 2020
Session 4: Saturday, December 12, 2020
Time: 12 noon (US Central Daylight Time)
If the status shows ‘Out of stock’, please contact Jelaila for the date of the next group session.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a group setting, with Jelaila Starr creating the energetic space for your best experience.
Note: In the email sent to you will be a link where you are advised to download session instructions to be read before your session takes place. It contains important information such as contact details, and preparations for your workshop sessions.
Normal NC Cancellation Policy applies. Missed sessions can be rescheduled at the normal session rate of $125.
The Hold onto Nothing workshop is a series of four (1-hour) sessions provided by phone. Below is a brief description of what will be covered in the 4 sessions.
This workshop will be taught in 4 sessions, with each class being one hour long.
- Understanding the higher dimensional wisdom behind the concept of hold on to nothing and you’ll have everything.
- How we can be unconsciously manipulated by fears to the point we give our power away.
- Using the What’s the Worst Thing that Can Happen? technique.
- Using the What’s Not Working technique to identify needs so that we can use our masculine/dark power to set boundaries and negotiate agreements.
- Understanding the higher purpose of the masculine/dark polarity and why our lives go out of balance without it.
- Using the dark/masculine polarity power to set/hold boundaries and negotiate to get your needs met in a win/win manner.
- Using the dark/masculine polarity to heal or create, build and fund your creations.
- Participants will have the opportunity to apply the wisdom in Hold on to Nothing to current real life situations. The goal is to guide you to the point in the conflict where you experience what actually feels like when you’ve reclaimed the power you previously lost due to fear, and or manipulation. Once you have the feeling of that power (you’ll feel it in your solar plexus), you will be better able to hold your ground when you go back and engage with the other person(s).
- Practice using the concepts in Dancing with the Dark to establish or restore balance in your life. In this class, participants can work on real life issues and find resolution that they can then use later to help resolve a conflict or health issue.
By the time you have completed the four sessions, you will have the necessary knowledge required to identify fears and let go of them so that you can hold your ground when others try to manipulate you. You will also have a greater understanding of how to use your masculine/dark power to restore balance, improve your health and manifest abundance and put your ideas and plans into action.
- Read Hold On to Nothing and You’ll Have Everything, the 4th Key of Compassion
- Read Dancing with the Dark, the 5th Key of Compassion
- Write down any conflict or issue from which you wish to reclaim your power
- Write down conflict or issue for which you wish assistance.