I am pleased to have you as a guest in my home. Below is a list of amenities and guidelines.
- Private room with full or queen bed. All beds are comfortable with fluffy pillows and soft sheets.
- Fresh towels and linens
- Fully equipped kitchen (save money by cooking your own meals)
- Beautiful park with walking and hiking trails just a 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk away.
- $100 per night
- Deposit of $50 per night is due at time of reservation with balance due at check-in.
Cash preferred. No additional fees if using Cash.me or Zelle. If using PayPal for credit cards, please add $5 per night.
Over and above the standard Return & Cancellation Policy, there is a 7-day cancellation period required for a refund.
House Guidelines for Workshop Guests
- Please bring slippers or socks to wear in the house as shoes are left at the front door.
- No smoking anywhere on premises.
- You are welcome to bring food and put it in the refrigerator.
- Keep all food and beverages in kitchen. Only take water into bedrooms.
Our Four-legged companions
I’m an animal lover and have 3 rescued dogs. Nubi (an Italian Greyhound) is my little ole’ man and is very quiet and well-mannered. Cleo, (a Beagle) is my sweet and tiny old mill mama who rarely ever barks. JonOakley (an Italian Greyhound) a handsome and very lively little boy, is the newest member of my pack – and talks a lot!
In order to ensure that they respect you and your personal boundaries, please ask before interacting with them. Your cooperation is most appreciated.