Date: Thursday, March 24, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm (US Central Daylight Time)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a group setting, with Jelaila Starr creating the energetic space for your best experience.
Note: In the email sent to you will be a link where you will find the call info for the booster session. There is no prep work for the boosters. Keep in mind that the link to the document expires in 24 hours from the time you place the order.
Designed to provide support and ongoing education for those who have completed the Guide Communication Workshop. This is an easy and fun class where participants can share their experiences and get answers to specific aspects of communication.
In addition, you will learn more of the little details of guide communication that when used enhance not only the relationships you are building but your accuracy as well. In addition, you will learn more of the little details of guide communication that enhance your relationships, and increase your accuracy, while building trust and confidence in your abilities.
Those below are just a sampling:
- How to ask good questions
- How far to take those question/answer sessions
- How to interpret what the guides give you
- What it means when a guide gives two different answers
- How to know when to stop asking and wait for events to transpire
- How to work with groups of guides
- How councils differ from regular guides
- Working with starseed/walk-in mission guides
The session is one hour long.